Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, and Seabourn canceled the following cruises for this year.
- Alaska 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruises, sailing between Vancouver, B.C. and Anchorage (Whittier)
- Pacific Coastal cruises that start or end in Vancouver, B.C.
- Canadian Adventure 24-day sailing roundtrip from Southampton, UK
Holland America Line
- Alaska: Cruises through September 2021 to Alaska from all departure ports aboard Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam and Zuiderdam. This also includes any Land+Sea Journeys connected with canceled Alaska sailings.
- Pacific Coastal: Two sailings in early October aboard Koningsdam and Oosterdam.
- Canada/New England: Three cruises aboard Zaandam departing in September 2021.
Seabourn, Carnival’s ultra-luxury line, has canceled their 2021 Alaska/British Columbia departures.
The cancellation announcement applies to a total of 19 voyages scheduled aboard Seabourn Odyssey in summer 2021 between Vancouver, Canada and Juneau, Alaska, including one Pacific Coast voyage at the end of the season.
Guests who were booked on one of the canceled cruises from these three cruise lines should contact your travel agent or cruise line they booked through.
They have the option of a full refund, future cruise credit with bonus FCC, or to move their cruise to the same cruise in 2022.