Oceania Cruises’ 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics itineraries will take travelers all around the globe and will offer a diverse range of voyages.
2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights:
- 127 itineraries to choose from ranging from 7 to 77 days
- 272 ports of call and 284 overnight or multi-day stays
- Total of 62 extended explorations of 15 to 77 days that are perfect for long-cruise connoisseurs
- Antarctica – four voyages aboard Marina that include scenic cruising in Antarctica
- Caribbean – a diverse calendar of offerings with a great array of voyage lengths (from 7 to 77 days), a wide array of longer voyages with 12 cruises that are 15 days or more in length, and new embarkation ports beyond Miami in Bridgetown, Barbados; Panama City, Panama; and Oranjestad, Aruba
- 22 voyages aboard Regatta and Nautica spanning the entirety of Asia and Africa ranging from 10 to 40 days
- Three trans-Tasman Australia/New Zealand voyages aboard Regatta + six voyages that explore the South Pacific, Polynesia, and Hawaii
- Marina offers three forays into the mighty Amazon
- Nautica reprises her perennially popular voyages to Africa, India, and the Arabian Peninsula
- 35-day Christmas and New Year’s circumnavigation of Australia
- Three springtime immersions into Japan, sailing roundtrip from Tokyo
For additional information on Oceania Cruises’ small-ship luxury product, exquisitely crafted cuisine, and expertly curated travel experiences, visit OceaniaCruises.com, call 855-OCEANIA, or speak with your professional travel advisor.
Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary and destination focused cruise line. The cruise line’s six small, luxurious ships carry only 684 or 1,250 guests featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe.
Expertly curated travel experiences aboard the designer-inspired, small ships call on more than 450 marquee and boutique ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific in addition to the epic 180-day Around the World Voyages. Oceania Cruises has two 1,200-guest Allura class ships on order.