On Wednesday, one of Oceania Cruises’ ships will depart on an epic 180 day world cruise that will circumnavigate the globe and visit 38 countries, 95 ports, and 24 islands.
This 180 day voyage is the most unique and diverse world cruise ever offered by the cruise line. The cruise will depart on January 8, 2020 and feature the following highlights:
- 4 continents
- 38 countries
- Cross 27 times zones
- 24 islands visits
- 95 port stops
- 67 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- 17 overnight stays in port
- Sail 44,090 nautical miles
- Cruise 3 oceans
- Cruise across 18 seas
- Cross the equator 4 times
- Cross International Date Line
- Largest population: Tokyo, Japan
- Smallest population: Port Stanley, Falkland Islands
- View Prices on Cruises on Oceania Cruises
The 2020 Around the World voyage features copious and valuable amenities for every stateroom and suite. All guests received free first-class airfare along with their choice of 70 free shore excursions.
This is in addition to the Exclusive Prestige Package which included the following abundant complimentary amenities:
- Free Pre-Paid Gratuities – a value up to $8,200 (for 180 day)
- Free Onboard Medical Care
- Free Unlimited Internet
- Free Laundry Services
- Free Exclusive Shoreside Events
- Free Visa Package
- Free Luggage Delivery
- Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Stay
The 2020 Around the World voyage represents the cruise line’s most expansive focus ever on Japan with nine glorious ports of call, explores the secrets of unspoiled Africa, rounds both the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Horn, and in another first for an Oceania Cruises global journey, showcases the breadth of Alaska from the Aleutian Islands to the Inside Passage.
In addition, exclusive shoreside events will be held in Montevideo, Uruguay; Cape Town, South Africa; Rangoon, Burma; Hong Kong, China; and Kyoto, Japan. Quite simply, nothing quite like the 2020 Around the World voyage has existed before.